It was sunday and I was thinking to cook something different for my family for dinner. I have this ham in the freezer. I was thinking to cook this instead. I will use this recipe for glazed. It taste good home this bring flavor to my ham.
Wish me luck.
1Cup Brown Sugar
1/4Cup Pineapple Juice
Maraschino Cherries (Optional)
- 1Combine brown sugar, mustard and flour.
- Add pineapple juice and mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture over ham.
- About 1/2 hour before ham has finished baking, remove from oven and pour off drippings.
- Decorate with pineapple slices and maraschino cherry halves in the centers (may be secured with a toothpick).
- Return ham to oven for about 30 minutes to allow glaze to set.