4 chicken breast halves
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
2. Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
3. bake 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Todays menu. Hubby and my mom likes it but not my girls. Good thing the girls are sleeping over at a friends house and they're having their dinner with them. Angel usually likes it. Per my mom she called this "kiki" soup. Filipinos know what this word means. This is 1st time making the tortellini soup this way. But still really good. For cold weather this is great for dinner. Easy and affordable.
1 pkg tortellini
1 lb sausage
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup diced carrot
4 tsp. Minced garlic
4 cans chicken broth
2 cups chopped spinach
1 cup frozen peas
4 tbsp parmesan cheese
4 tbsp prepared pesto
Salt and pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add sausage until no longer pink. Add onion, carrot and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently until onion is transculent.
3. Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
4. Stir in tortellini and frozen peas.
5. Cook 5 to 8 minutes. Reduce heat and stir in spinach, cheese, pesto , salt and pepper to taste.
One of my kids favorite breakfast is corn muffin.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar1 cup medium cornmeal
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1/2 pound unsalted butter, melted and cooled
2 extra-large eggs
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix the flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl, combine the milk, melted butter, and eggs.
With the mixer on the lowest speed, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and stir until they are just blended.
Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each one to the top.
Bake for 30 minutes, until the tops are crisp and a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool slightly and remove from the pan.
Having a growing kids is getting expensive. Buying pizza getting expensive because we are buying not only 2 pizza but we are buying 3 pizza. So I was start making our own pizza. Now I am thinking to make pizza from the scratch. So I found this basic pizza dough. It is a recipe by Emerill Lagasse.
Serves:1 large pizza crust or 2 medium pizza crusts
1 cup warm (110 degrees F) water
1 (1/4-ounce) envelope active dry yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon plus
1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 cups bleached all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, combine the water, yeast, sugar, and 1 tablespoon oil and stir to combine.
2. Let sit until the mixture is foamy, about 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the salt, mixing by hand until it is all incorporated and the mixture is smooth.
4. Continue adding the flour, 1/4 cup at a time, working the dough after each addition, until all the flour is incorporated but the dough is still slightly sticky.
5. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth but still slightly tacky, 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Oil a large mixing bowl with the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil.
7. Place the dough in the bowl and turn to oil all sides.
8. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set in a warm, draft-free place until nearly doubled in size, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
9. Use as directed.
It was Saturday morning I wad watching GMA cooking show.
What a coincedence I was planning to cook chicken and they were cooking grilled chicken. Ingredients are so easy and lookd yummy too. So I thought to try making it.
Let you know who whats the outcome.
Whole chicken slice into halves
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Drizzle olive oil on aluminum foil. Spread celantro or coriander.
Place all the chicken with the mix ingredients on the foil and bake or grilled for an hour.
2 medium potato, cut into 1 inch (about 2 cups)
2 cups fresh or frozen baby carrots
2 stalks celery, soiced (about a cup)
1 1/2 lbs skinless boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup water
1 tsp dried thyme
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup milk
4 tbsp oil
PLACE potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken in 6 quart slow cooker.
MIX soup, water, thyme and black pepper. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
COVER and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
MIX dumpling ingredients. Spoon batter over chicken mixture. Turn heat to high. Tilt lid to vent and cook 30 minutes or until dumplings are cooked in center.