I was watching Kris TV and they have this recipe that I want to try cooking for my family. It is simple and I am pretty sure everyone specially the girls will love it.
Bread crumbs( they said japanese crumbs). Thinking i will use coconut on this.
Melted chocolate for dipping
1. Cut banana horizontally
2. Beat eggs and add evap milk
3. Dip banana in egg mixture
4. Dip banana and put back to the egg mixture
5. Dip to the crumbs before cooking.
6. Fry and dip to brown sugar
7. Optional dip to liquid chocolate.
I have been thinking what I am going to prepare for my family this weekend. I am have some couple of ideas.
1. Chow fan fried rice (so much for me wants to cut rice on my diet right) oh well :-)
2. Pork loin barbecue ( I want to use some for the fried rice)
3. Block Forest cupcakes
4. Of course I will be making a big breakfast for the family this morning; country style gravy with sausage, biscuits, sausage and turkey bacon( kids preferred this than the regular bacon. Much healthier.)
Aside from start boxing some stuff to get ready for our move I make it sure I have some family time.