1 lb ground pork
2 lbs ground beef
2 cups water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp ground gloves
1 finely chopped onion
Garlic to taste
4/5 potatoes boiled and mashed(do not whip)
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 poultry seasoning( optional)
1. Combined beef, pork, onion, salt, allspice, ground gloves, pepper and water in a medium sauce pan. Mix well.
2. cook, covered, in low heat until meat are cooked through. Stirring constantly.
3. add potato to meat mixture.
4. Put mixture to a prepared pie crust and cover with remaining pastry.
- Bake 450 for 20 minutes or until crust are golden brown.
Ready to be bake